Yes. Our housing insurance covers your personal effects should they get damaged as a consequence of a major force incident (thunderstorm, flooding, etc.), or burglary. To be covered in other possible instances, we advise you to subscribe to a private liability and to a property insurance.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!